The latest addition to IDQ’s Photonic Quantum Sensing range: a unifying force for your single-photon experiments and applications. Count more, post-process less and react faster to single-photon experiments, with this all-in-one time-tagging, coincidence correlation and delay/pulse generation system. Observe detection rates for up to five single-photon detectors, generate up to four coincidence histograms between any pair of connected detectors or trigger signals, and record every time tag for an exceptionally high number of detected photons, all with picosecond precision. Beyond measurement, the ID1000 is also a delay/pulse generator. With four output channels of customizable and conditional pulses, you can control and react to your experiment and single-photon detectors in real time, such as providing the gating signal for up to four ID Qube NIR Gated detectors.
- Five interchangeable input and reference channels
- High-resolution mode: up to 300 MHz across all inputs, with 1 ps resolution
- High speed mode: up to 100 MHz per input, with 100 ps resolution
- Measure four coincidence histograms in parallel
- Record the precise arrival time of every detection event, with or without coincidence filtering
- Tailored pulses (NIM or TTL) from four output channels, with customizable patterns and widths
- Advanced integrated logic: filter events for two-, three- and four-fold coincidences in real time
- Quick and easy lab integration: suite of LabView and Python scripts
The ID1000 is available in two core versions:
- The ID1000-TCSPC (time-correlated single-photon counting) offers time-tagging, counting and histogram correlation continuously on five interchangeable input & reference channels, ideal for all applications requiring time-resolved and picosecond-precise event tagging.
- The ID1000-MASTER provides full TCSPC functionalities as well as on-board processing and four programmable delay/pulse generator output channels.
Versions are fully upgradable from one to the other. Add-on functionalities such as high-resolution mode, digital processing are available for each version to offer even higher performance to end users:
- HR (TCSPC and MASTER)– Access to ‘high resolution’ (1 ps resolution, < 4 ps jitter) mode for the five input channels
- PRCSG (TCSPC only) – Access to the internal FPGA logic, to configure real-time selection filters for up to four-fold coincidences
- 4OUT (TCSPC only) – Access to the four output channels and the internal delay / pulse generator functionality
ID1000: made for you
Simpler than ever to use and integrate into your laboratory, ID1000 Time Controller Series devices come with a new-and-improved suite of LabView virtual instruments and Python scripts.
ID1000 Time Controllers are available in six combinations depending on your needs (see Specifications on the next page), each upgradeable at any time.