Zolix is a company that designs spectrographs, light sources, detectors, optical components and optics-based solutions for the scientific research.
These are the products of Zolix we mainly distribute
Fluorescence/Photoluminescence Spectroscopy :-
- Fluorescence/Photoluminescence Spectroscopy is when samples absorb photons and then emit them at a different wavelength the resultant light can be dispersed by a spectrograph, the spectrum can be detected by a device such as a CCD, and information can be gleaned about the sample
- This is mainly used in material and biomedical sciences and in environment monitoring
Raman Spectroscopy :-
- Raman spectroscopy is used to characterize or identify the chemical composition and structure of an unknown material. Incident laser light in the UV, visible or NIR, is scattered inelastically from molecular vibrational modes
- This is mainly used in scientific and industrial applications to characterize or identify the chemical composition and structure of an unknown material
Solar Cell Simulator and Testing :-
- Solar simulators provide a broadband spectrum close to that of the sun from the UV to the IR.
- This is mainly used in evaluation of power parameters of solar cells, determination of plant growth and the development of skin care products.